Home Repair Professional
We're hiring experienced, motivated and organized home improvement professionals that can work directly with customers to successfully complete current projects and open doors to future projects.
- Great Company Culture and Strong Core Values
- Flexible Hours and Scheduling
- Company vehicle and expenses
- Coaching and Training
- Work/Life Balance
- Paid Time Off / Holidays
- Bonus Opportunities
Who We Are:
- We are an established, local, growing home improvement, repair and maintenance company that puts great culture first.
- We fill the schedule. You perform quality work, manage your time, and take great care of our clients.
- We provide the company van, gas, maintenance, insurance. You take it home and take care of it.
- Complete small to medium maintenance/repairs and home improvement projects
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and manage expectations
- Deliver a premium and consistent customer experience
- Manage time to effectively meet deadlines
- Thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Open doors to future work
- Strong ‘multi-skill’ Handyman background desired
- Strong carpentry background
- Must have/own ‘day to day’ tools of the trade
- Ability to accurately determine time needed on various tasks
- Strong ability to prioritize and time manage projects
- Comfortable being client facing as needed
- Team player who can work independently
- 10+ years of paid professional experience preferred
- Must have own tools
The pay range for this position is $30.00 to $40.00 and is dependent on your experience as a professional handyman as well as your experience with other home repair and maintenance projects such as carpentry, electrical, plumbing, and drywall.
- Company car, Extended health care, Dental care, Vision care, Wellness program, Life insurance, Paid time off