Are you ready to join a team that provides all necessary back-office and administrative supports, so that you can
focus on doing what you do best? At Mr. Handyman, we provide our service professionals with:
- Company van, gas and expenses paid
- An office team to answer customers’ calls and fill your schedule
- iPad loaded with state-of-the-art software for estimating, scheduling and invoicing
- 3rd party liabilities insurance
- WorkSafe BC coverage
- Work uniform-
- Flexible work hours
Mr. Handyman is growing our team of professional handymen so we can continue to be a well-respected name for home
improvements in the country. We’re looking for highly-skilled craftsman who can "do it all" while taking excellent care of our customers. Mr. Handyman is known for exceptional service, quality work, and our "Done Right First Time" promise. We stand behind this commitment because we only hire the best and work hard to take care of all our team members.
Your Responsibilities as a Professional Handyman
· Completing maintenance and repairs jobs for residential and commercial customers. Our typical project
ranges from two hours to three days.
· Communicate with customers to help them understand what need to be done and manage , the scope of work and costs.
· Deliver a great experience that wows every customer. You will follow the Mr. Handyman Way - a repeatable process that makes it easy to impress the customer every time.
How We’ll Measure Performance
· Quality of Work - We guarantee all our work for one year. The work needs to be done correctly, the first time.
· Customer Satisfaction - We track customers’ satisfaction with follow-up surveys. You will be responsible for delivering an amazing customer experience and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
· Efficiency - Completing jobs on time and on budget are critical to success in this role.
To Succeed in this Role, you'll need to
· Self-manage as you’ll often be working on your own.
· Speak with customers and provide excellent customer service.
· Have you own tools necessary to do the jobs
· Have 10+ years experience working for paying customers
· Solving problems analytically and provide realistic solutions or countermeasures
· Own your own tools
· Be insurable for driving our vehicle
· Agree to completing a background check
· Able to work safely following WorkSafe BC guidelines
· Able to lift 22 Kilograms independently
As an experienced Handyman, you have strong proficiency in most of these tasks:
· Drywall repair/installation
· Appliance installations
· Bathroom and kitchen
· Fence repair/installation
· Deck repair/installation
· Cement/concrete/asphalt works
· Non-licensed plumbing and electrical works
Benefits and Pay
We offer above-average wage based on billable hours to the customers. We expect our technicians to take home $50,000 to $75,000 per year, dependent on your skills, willingness to work overtime and odd hours and ability to create loyal customers.